TURTLE – HYBRID ROBOTIC LANDER
2015 // PORTUGAL
PROJETO ESA ALMA
2013 // CHILE
Development of materials and technologies for the creation of equipment for the seabed.
– Pressure tolerant batteries.
– Pressure-tolerant electronic components.
– Modular mechanical structures, lighter and resistant to pressure.
– Development of variable fluctuation technology.
– Development and integration in the Portuguese industry of know-how and
Technology for the creation of complex systems for deepwater.
– An innovative hybrid vehicle that allows to increase the capabilities of observation of the seabed.
– The first robotic deepwater system (1000m) fully developed in Portugal.